Download Specification Sheet
1920 x 1200 resolution, HDMI / DVI
The MCTRL660 is an independent controller of NovaStar. The maximum loading capacity of a single controller is 1920×1200@60Hz. Multiple controllers can be cascaded via RS232 port for uniform control.
The MCTRL660 adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart screen configuration without using a computer, allowing a screen to be configured within 30 seconds. It also allows users to adjust screen brightness manually, which is faster and more convenient.
The MCTRL660 can be mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centres, Olympic Games and various sports centres.
- 4 × Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- Multiple controllers can be cascaded.
- Supports 18-bit greyscale processing and display.
- Manual screen brightness adjustment, which is fast and convenient
- Quick screen configuration without using a computer.
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart screen configuration, allowing a screen to be configured within 30 seconds and greatly shortening the stage preparation time.
- Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realise a perfect display image with no flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and good sense of depth.
- Supports a variety of video formats, as described in Figure 2-1.