Download Specification Sheet
1920 x 1200 resolution, HDMI / DVI / 3G-SDI, Low Latency
The MCTRL660 PRO is a professional controller developed by NovaStar. A single MCTRL660 PRO has a loading capacity of up to 1920×1200@60Hz. It supports custom resolutions with the width up to 3840 pixels and height up to 2560 pixels, which meets configuration requirement of ultra-large screens.
The MCTRL660 PRO has a variety of video connectors:
- Input connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI, 1 × HDMI 1.4a, 1 × single-link DVI
- Output connectors: 6 × Gigabit Ethernet port, 2 × 10G optical port
- Loop output connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI LOOP, 1 × HDMI 1.4a LOOP, 1 × DVI LOOP
- Input of ultra-high colour depths: 10-bit/12-bit RGB 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:4:4, with input resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz, increasing color expression capabilities by 4096 times compared to 8-bit inputs, and presenting images with rich and delicate colours, smoother transitions, as well as clearer details
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the colour depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low greyscale and white balance offset to improve image quality.
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is 0.)
- Dual working modes: working as sending card and fibre converter
- One-click backup and recovery, quickly recovering previous screen configurations to deal with sudden on-site failure
- Image mirroring, allowing for more cool and dazzling stage effects
- Auto LED screen configuration
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
- Multiple MCTRL660 PRO units can be cascaded.
The MCTRL660 PRO has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
The MCTRL660 PRO is mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centres, Olympic Games and various sports centres.