MCTRL4K Sending Controller
MCTRL 4K Sending Controller
DP / HDMI / Dual DVI, HDR10 / HLG, 4K x 2K resolution
The MCTRL4K is an LED display controller with ultra-large loading capacity developed by NovaStar. A single unit features a loading capacity of up to 4096×2160@60Hz. It supports any custom resolutions with the maximum width or height up to 7680 pixels, meeting the on-site configuration requirements of ultra-long or ultra-wide LED displays.
The MCTRL4K has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
- Supports HDR function, both in HDR10 and HLG standards, which can greatly enhance the image quality of the display, presenting more clear and vivid images.
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the bit depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality.
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is 0.)
- Supports 3D function when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses, allowing you to experience 3D display effects.
- The MCTRL4K is stable, reliable and powerful, dedicated to providing a best visual experience. It can be mainly used for the fixed and rental applications, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centres.