MCTRL300 Sending Controller
1280 x 1024 resolution, DVI.
The MCTRL300, one of the M3 series independent controllers of NovaStar, supports video and audio input. After decoding and data processing, videos and audios can be sent to the screen via Ethernet port. A single controller supports resolutions up to 2048×668@60Hz. It communicates with the computer via USB port, which is convenient to use.
The MCTRL300 can be mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as live events, security monitoring centres and various sports centres.
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × audio input
- 1 × type-B USB control port
- UART control ports to cascade devices for uniform control
- Dual Ethernet outputs
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- 1 × light sensor connector
- Supports resolutions up to 2048×668@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- Supports a variety of video formats