Download Specification Sheet
4K x 1K resolution, HDMI / DVI / 6G-SDI, Free Rotation
The MCTRL R5 is mainly applied to concert control centres, live events, security monitoring, Olympic Games and various sports centres.
- Provides complete input connectors, including 1 × 6G-SDI, 1 × dual-link DVI and 1 × HDMI 4.
- Supports 8 × Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 × fibre optical
- Supports rotation of LED screens at any
- Adopts innovative architectural design to enable smart configuration, which can greatly shorten the stage preparation
- Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realise a perfect image display with no flickering and scanning lines, but fine quality and good sense of
- Supports NovaStar’s latest pixel level calibration technology with a fast and efficient
- Implements white balance calibration and colour gamut mapping to ensure colours are faithfully
- Supports screen configuration at any time without a
- Supports easy and quick manual adjustment of screen
- Supports hardware upgrade via USB on the front
- Supports cascading multiple controllers for uniform
Developed by NovaStar, the MCTRL R5 is the first independent controller that supports rotation function. With up to 3840×1080@60Hz loading capacity of a single unit, it can support any custom resolution within this range as required, thus meeting the on-site configuration requirements of extra-long or extra-large LED displays.
Working with the A8s or A10s Plus, the MCTRL R5 supports free screen configuration on SmartLCT, presenting full rotation of the display screen at any angle, adding diversity to images, and bringing different visual experience to users.